Monday, April 27, 2020

Cute As A Button April Inspiration

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing this project on the
Cute As A Button Inspiration Showcase Blog

I created an easel card using






I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
Glitter glue was added to the wing and flowers.
I die cut the card base, layers and sentiment.
The flowers on the inside are layered stickers.


I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I'm linking up to:
Color Crazy - ATG Colored
Crafty Catz - Add a Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. I love that image she is so sweet, gorgeous card so happy you shared with su at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the flowers. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Judy! Love the spring colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and fun fold! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete