Sunday, April 12, 2020

Babette Butterfly Wand

Hi there!
It's my day to share some inspiration from

I created a wand using


I colored this sweet digital with Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
I die cut a scalloped circle for the wand base
out of mirror card stock. The next layer added is 
a rosette created by bunching a border on 3 strips 
of patterned paper, scoring in 1/4 inches and adhering together.
The next 2 layers are die cut circles of solid card stock.
I fussy cut the image and popped up with foam tape on to the layers.
Next, I glued a thin dowel up under the rosette.
I added various paper flowers and ribbons and lace.





I think wands are so fun to make and hope you'll
give them a try if you've never made one!


 Check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Have a great week!



I'm linking up to:


5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judy,

    I love your beautiful wand it`s great

    Hope your safe and stay safe
    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely wand into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty wand. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete