Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CAS Spring

Hi there!
We have a new challenge up at
Creative Craft Cottage!


 The Theme is 
CAS or Fully Loaded

CAS - Clean and simple no embellishments or Fancy Bits
Fully Loaded - Add as many layers and embellishments as you like 

This fortnights sponsor is

Paper Nest Dolls Digis 



The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

I decided to go with a CAS themed card, as
it's not very often I do so. Adding lots of layers
is my usual style. But, it's nice to mix it up 
every once in a while, right?


I colored the image with markers and fussy cut.
She is simply popped onto layered die cut ovals.
I stamped the sentiment and die cut.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We love to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stuning card.That image is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete