Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Life is Beautiful

A new challenge is up at


I have used the beautiful
She was colored with markers and fussy cut.
I added a little glitter glue for some sparkle.
The embossed frame was die cut.
I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut.
Some gold gilding wax was added to the frame.
A few mini roses and gems were added to finish.



You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links

New Shop:





********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 






Thanks for taking a look at my project.
I hope I've given you a little inspiration.

I'm linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Judy, great design and colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring Judy. Love the little trio of flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful work. Love the design.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete