Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Beautiful

Hey there!
I'm back with another post.
This time I'm sharing my DT make for this month's

The optional theme is
Baby Blue or Pretty Pink.
Of course you can always go with the Anything Goes theme.
Any images from any company can be used,
although we'd love to see your projects using



I colored her with markers and added some glitter glue and sparkle pen.



I popped the image on to a die cut from Crafter's Companion
and stamped the sentiment.


So, will you join us?
And will you "Baby Blue or Pretty Pink" or go with "Anything Goes"?
Remember, you can enter using any images at all!

Hope to see you there!

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. That is a gorgeous image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete