Sunday, April 26, 2020

Just Dream

Hello, hello!
It's my turn once again to share a project 
that might inspire you
created with a digital stamp from


This is a 6 x 6 inch card using


The image was colored with markers with 
a little glitter glue added for some sparkle.
I fussy cut her, which is no surprise from me!
I added some die cut and embossed pieces.
I stamped, embossed and fussy cut the sentiment.
A layered flower sticker and some enamel dots completed the design.




I hope you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Have a great week!


I'm linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete