Monday, April 6, 2020

Love, Cherish, Forever Scrapbook Page

Hey there!
Today I'm sharing some inspiration on the

It's a scrapbook page which was created with
several die sets available at




I started by choosing my photos and printing.
Papers were chosen based on colors in the photos.


I took a silver metallic 12 x12 piece of card stock for the base.
I matted a gray striped paper on to a solid dark purple card stock.
This piece was adhered to the silver paper.

Next I did my die cutting.

3 rectangles
2 banners
1 frame
3 word sentiments
12 flowers
4 foliage pieces




I matted the photos with the rectangle die cuts.
The frame was placed on the center photo.
The flowers and foliage were layered onto paper doilies.
I added pearls to the flowers and upper left and lower right corners.


The dies used:











I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 


There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

 



click below for:

I'm linking up to:
Creatalicious Challenge - Wedding (optional theme)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning page. I just love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout you created!! Such pretty dies you used too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe. Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional wedding” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete