Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thrifty Thursday Deals at SD

Happy Thursday!
It's time, once again, to share this week's

We invite you to take advantage of
the great deals offered on select digis at
Stamper’s Delights 
every 2nd and 3rd Thursday.

Also, visit the
for more DT inspiration and join in the challenge!

My DT project for this week was created using


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
I made a rather large rosette by punching a wide border
 on 3 pieces of 3 inch wide patterned card stock for the base.
I scored every .25 inch and attached the 3 pieces together in a circle.
The circle piece was pleated and center hot glued to a piece of card board.
The next layer was done with strips of 2.5 inch wide and
adhered in the same way as the larger piece.
I die cut the next 3 layers and popped the image
on top with foam tape.
I added flowers, twine and ribbon to finish.

Thanks for taking a look
and be sure and check out all the deals!

I'm linking up to:


3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy stunning project. I love your design, colours and your image is gorgeously coloured. Nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Judy! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete