Sunday, March 1, 2020

Fabulous

Hello again!
It's time for a new challenge at

The theme is "ANYTHING Goes" - With an Optional Twist
Add Glitter

I created a card using



My glitter is in card stocks I used, red, gold and white.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
I framed her with die cuts using 
a set of Spelllbinders Diesand layering up.
The sentiment is die cut with a Crafter's Companion die.


So how about you?
Will you join us?
And will you "Use Glitter" or go with "Anything Goes"?
Remember, you can enter using any images at all!
Hope to see you there!

I'm linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Dies and/or Punches

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I just love that image. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Awesome coloring and card design. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you have made. Cruella has been coloured in beautifully. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the glittery background! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete