Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thrifty Thursday Deals

Hello, hello!
It's time, once again, to share this week's

We invite you to take advantage of
the great deals offered on select digis at
Stamper’s Delights 
every 2nd and 3rd Thursday.

Also, visit the
for more DT inspiration and join in the challenge!



I created an easel card using a 6x6 inch card base.
The frames were created using punches.
I colored the digital with markers.
I printed the sentiment and die cut into a circle shape
and framed with an oval die cut.
The flowers were punched, layered and enamel dots added.


Thanks for taking a look
and be sure and check out all the deals!

I'm linking up to: 

Cute Card Thursday - Just for Fun

3 comments:

  1. Judy, this is so very gorgeous! The purples are lovely and that image is super cute. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Southern Girls. I'm so glad you did! Come and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous! I need this image for my niece. You have brought her to life beautifully with your awesome colouring.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great flowers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete