Sunday, March 1, 2020

Daisy May and Sweet Pea

Hey there!
I can't believe it's March 1st!
How about you?
Seems like the Holidays were just here.
I guess it's so, what my mother said
many, many years ago!
"The older you get, the faster the days go by."

Anyway, enough of that!
I have a cute card to share with you today.
It's my DT project for this month's

The challenge theme is
Ribbon and/or Lace
Please remember that your project MUST INCLUDE a hand coloured image

Using


I used ribbon and lace on my card.
I colored with markers.
The image was fussy cut.
I die cut a banner and layered circles.
The sentiment was stamped and die cut.




Thanks for taking a look!
I hope to see your entry into the challenge!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Friends Challenge - Animals / Birds
Creative Knockouts- Dies and/or Punch
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the lace/ribbon as it adds such a soft touch! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’animal/birds’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete