Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Use Flowers at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for this month's challenge at

This time around, we're going for the theme
"Use Flowers".

Our sponsor for this challenge is:



Digi Doodle Studios
Prize ~ 3 Digi Stamps

Using:  Birdy

I colored with Arteza Inkonic Pens and fussy cut.
The frame was die cut, embossed and inked.
I die cut the flowers, layered and added some glitter.
The sentiment was die cut and inked for an ombre effect.
I added pearls as finishing touches.




I hope you'll join us this time around!
Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both they are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete