Saturday, March 7, 2020

Creative Craft Cottage For the Girls Challenge

Happy Saturday!
I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!

I'm sharing a card project created for this month's

The theme is
"For the Girls".

Our sponsor is

The prize for the winner is 3 digi images.



I used a box card base from Crafter's Companion card kit
for my card base. I die cut a frame and the image
and adhered to the card front.
The image was colored with pencils and 
some water based fine line markers.




I hope you'll join us this month!

I'm linking up to:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Image of a Woman
Crafty Catz - ATG/flowers twist
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG colored






4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Fun image and coloring. The ribbon is so pretty and goes so well with your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and fun little project. Love your coloring and die cut frame. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining at the Crafter's Castle Anything goes challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete