Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Cute As A Button FB Progressive Challenge

Hey there!
We're having a beautiful afternoon
here in Colorado. It has me totally ready
for spring, but we have snow coming on Friday,
so I guess it'll have to wait for a little longer.

The image for this month's
also makes me long for spring.




I created an art journal page.
The image is colored with alcohol and water based markers.
I inked the background.
The windmill is a clip art freebie I found on the internet.
I die cut and colored the tulips.
The quote was stamped.




We would love for you to participate with us this month!
You have until the 28th of March.
Hop on over and check out the rules HERE!

And be sure to check out all the products available at

I'm linking up to:
Dragonfly Dreams - Make it Feminine

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page love the scene and all the tulips.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete