Sunday, March 15, 2020

Mermaid Birthday

Hey there!
Today's my day to provide a little inspiration for

If you've not checked out all the great products
available there, you need to!

I created an easel card using


I colored her with markers and added a little glitter here and there.
I die cut the card base and background layers.
I also added some other die cut pieces and floral stickers.
The sentiment was die cut and I added some mini flowers.




I hope I've provided some inspiration for you 
and that you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Have a great week!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - More Than 1 Fold
The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge - ATG as long as fantasy
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG colored
Aud Sentiments - Feminine + Sentiment



3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. That mermaid is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful card, fab design and shape, love your Mermaid's beautiful hair! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry. Tania DT member

    ReplyDelete