Friday, July 22, 2022

We Have Gifts

Happy Friday! It's Judy here with my Stampers Delights DT Inspiration project for July Week 3. I created a card using Anime We Have Gifts .




I colored the digis with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. The frame and sentiment were die cut. I added a few sequins for a little embellishment. The images were adhered with foam tape.



Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:

__________________________________________________________
I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG hand colored
Daisy Chain Challenges - No Designer Paper
Dies R Us Challenge - ATG (Impression Obsession & Spellbinders Dies used)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice colouring! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, goodluck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete