Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Beccy's Place Hocus Pocus

 Hi there!
I'm back with another post today to share
projects I created for



These cards were made using one of this month's
New Release Digital Stamp Sets and are featured today on the

When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments


Both of my cards are quick and easy designs.
I colored the digis with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The backgrounds of both are patterned papers from Crafter's Companion.
I simply adhere the digis to the backgrounds with foam tape.
I did cut the background of the top card into 3 panels.
The sentiments were printed from the set, fussy cut and adhered.

I hope you check this set out.
And visit the Beccy's Place Blog for lots more inspiration!


_______________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/critter focus
This is Halloween - Gothic and/0r Halloween





4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous pair of magical designs, Judy! You have coloured the images beautifully and the papers you chose are perfect to create the mystical look you so successfully achieved.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our THIS IS HALLOWEEN challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh my god! I just saw your brilliant card with the rat and just had to buy him :D

    ReplyDelete