Monday, July 25, 2022

Howdy Girl

Hey there!
Excited to pop in and share 2 cards I created for 


 This is a new release digital stamp set


When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments



I love these so much and had fun putting these cards together!

I colored both digis with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
Some fun background papers were used that I feel enhance the images.
Die cuts, punched flowers, ribbon, twine, bows and pearls were added.


I hope you check this set out.
And visit the Beccy's Place Blog for lots more inspiration!


________________________________________________________________________________
I'm linking up to:
Through the Purple Haze - Black, White, 1 color
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
The Crafter's Cafe - Spring or Autumn Colors

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are fun and beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete