Friday, July 1, 2022

Morgan's ArtWorld July Challenge

Hello!
I'm sharing my DT card for this month's challenge at

Using


I colored this beautiful digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The triple layered frame was die cut.
The sentiment was stamped.
A beautiful rose patterned paper was used for my background.
A little bling was added with a black gem flourish.



**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links


********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 





I hope to see your creations in the gallery this month! 
______________________________________________________
I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 25 - ATG colored



2 comments:

  1. WOW this is lovely. Great coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in red and black. So glad you joined us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog, Arlene, Guest DT

    ReplyDelete