Saturday, July 23, 2022

Shopping is my Cardio

Hi there!
It's time for this week's


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rule

My DT project for this week's challenge is shopping themed. I have used the
Winnie Fruit Punch Busy Day Shopping digi, which was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. The background papers are from
The flowers were fussy cut from Winnie Sunshine Delights Embellishments Bundle.
Besides using a "shopping" theme, the DT was asked to use this color scheme.



I hope you'll join us!
____________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - ATG w/sentiment


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card design and I love your sentiment.. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete