Friday, July 15, 2022

Grow Positive Thoughts

Happy Friday! 
I hope you all are doing well.
We are just trying to stay cool here in Colorado.
I has been really hot and I know I'm not the only one experiencing hot weather.

 The hot makes me think of cactus, how about you?
So, I have a card to share that was created with the new

This is an all digital collection with everything you need for all kinds of crafting.

My card uses 3 of the cacti digis, 2 papers and one of the sentiments.
I colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background was created by matting 2  papers in different size rectangles.
I printed the sentiment and trimmed to a strip.
The images and sentiment were adhered with foam tape.
I finished up with 3 glitter dots.

I hope you check this collection out!
It's great for any occasion.
______________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge  - ATG Hand Colored



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The coloring on the images is perfect. I like the contrast between the greens of the succulents and the bright colors of the pots. Great design. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's July, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Black & White" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete