Thursday, June 3, 2021

June Release at Stampers Delights

Hello there!
I'm here today to share a card I created
using an Anime New Release Stamp Set from
This set is available as digi and as clear stamp set.



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
The circles were stamped on the top portion of my card.
I popped the image onto a layered die cut circle.
Washi tape was used to create a pattern on the lower portion of my card.
The sentiment is stamped and colored.

Be sure and check out the DT inspiration on the







 

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use your washi tape!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete