Wednesday, June 9, 2021

One for the Boys

Happy Wednesday!
Another month has come and gone and
that means it's time for a new challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

One for the Boys!

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
(in alphabetical order)




Prize ~ 2 Digital Images





Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


I really enjoyed coloring up this 
Dr Digi's House of Stamps

I colored with pencils and fussy cut.
The white background was embossed.
I die cut the sentiment and added some metallic brads.
It will be a perfect birthday card for a friend of my hubby's!

Won't you join us this month!
We'd like to see your
"One for the Boys" creations!

I'm linking up to:
Little Red Wagon - Make it CAS
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - For the Men/Boys

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful image and great card. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles Men/Boys challenge.

    ReplyDelete