Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Boys to Men Challenge

Hello there! 
It's time for this month's challenge at


The theme is
Boys to Men (Male Themed Projects)

I've used

I colored the digi with markers and fussy cut.
I created my background with a 
combination of printed papers and 
inking with a stencil for the sky.
The papers for the sand and water are from
My "Hang 10" sentiment was done with glitter stickers.

          I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digi  along with
all the other products available at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the



I'm linking up to:
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG/for a boy option
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - For the Men/Boys

1 comment:

  1. What a cute and fun card. Thanks for joining our Pearly Sparkles Men/Boys challenge.

    ReplyDelete