Sunday, May 30, 2021

Summer Dreams Winnie

Hi there!
 I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, 
which here in the states is the official kickoff to summer!
And Summer Dreams Winnie is here to do that!

She is part of the new





I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut some oval the back the image and the sentiment
I used Flower Border Craft Stencil to create the background.
I added a punched butterfly and some pearls for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 20 - ATG colored
Aud Sentiments - For the Girls + Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Wow - I love these fresh colors and the fabulous sky! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! She's so sweet! Colored beautifully and I love the softly sponged background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and design. I love your colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    I look forward to you joining us again.
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is colored so well but that sky, I cannot take my eyes off it! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
    XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
    http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete