Saturday, May 1, 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Glitz

Happy Saturday and May 1st!
It’s time for a new challenge at



This month’s theme is
Bring on the Glitz.


 My DT project is an easel card using

I colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I added glitter glue to the fairy wings.
The rest if my glitz is in the glitter card sticks I used.
My card base was die cut as were the 
added layered circles and sentiment.
The butterflies were punched.

                                       I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

I'm linking up to:






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy! Love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, it is gorgeous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card - so pretty.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete