Saturday, May 15, 2021

Winnie's Fluffy Friends

Happy Saturday!

Are you a Polkadoodles fan?
If so, then you should take a look at the new 

Winnie is certainly one of my favorite collections from

This card was created using the


I colored Winnie and the cute bunnies with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I popped her on to a die cut oval frame.
The embellishments were fussy cut from 2 of the papers in this collection.
I added some pearls.

I hope you'll check out this collection!
I'll be sharing more in the next few days!
Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up to:
Cute Card Thursday - Embellish



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, and again, such a beautiful project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete