Friday, May 21, 2021

Let's Go Winnie

Well hello there! 
I hope everyone is doing well.
I have no complaints, thankfully and
have been crafting along, as usual for me.
Hope you are able to get some crafting in too!

Have you seen the new Winnie Let's Hang Out Collection from
I know Winnie is a favorite for a lot of you and
she certainly is a favorite of mine.

My card here was created using


I colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
Did some die cutting
Added ribbon, a bow and a floral sticker.

If you haven't checked these products out, go ahead and do so.
You'll be glad you did!

I'm linking up to:




2 comments:

  1. Very cute - you colored her beautifully. I love those papers.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete