Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Add Buttons at CAAB

Hi there!
It's June 1st and that means it's time for a new challenge at
Cute As A Button!

You always have the option of entering the challenge
with an Anything Goes project or using the theme.
This month's theme is
Add Buttons.

...Prize Awards...
- Spotlight Winner - 
An entry using a Cute As A Button image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
- Random Winner - 
Wins 2 Images and Badge
- Top 3 Winners - 
Wins a Badge
- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge
 

My DT card was created using


I colored the digi with markers and cut to a rectangle shape.
I inked the background.
I added some twine and buttons.
Pearls finished up the design.

I hope you'll join us this month!

                                                              Cute As A Button MeWe



I'm linking up to:


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy. Nice work.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete