Sunday, June 27, 2021

Party with Ruby Rae

Hi there!
Today's my day to share some inspiration from

I have created a fun birthday card using
 

My card design is pretty simple and oh so easy to put together
using a patterned paper that has a border. The balloons and
PARTY tag are coordinated and were included with the paper I used.
I colored the logo with markers and fussy cut.
She was popped with foam tape onto the background.
I added a small white bow and the card is complete!

I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available!
Check it out!

I'm linking up to:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete