Thursday, April 1, 2021

Spring is in the Air

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing a card I created as inspiration for the


This month's image is
If you did not participate in the challenge last month
you can get this digi on sale.


I colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I set the image against a patterned paper.
The flowers were stamped and fussy cut.
I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut.
I added 3 enamel dots.

 See DT inspiration on the 

Can't wait to see your Progressive Challenge entries!

I'm linking up to:
Try it on Tuesday - Hello Spring

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet springtime creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the flowers! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Judy! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril

    ReplyDelete