Friday, April 2, 2021

Inside and Out

Happy Friday!
It's time for this week's

The DT was asked to create with a theme of ENERGY and
to decorate the inside as well as the inside of the card!

My card was created using Big Cheer Sparkle Unicorn
and a patterned paper from Serenity Fairy Wishes Paper Heaven 3.
The sentiment on the inside of the card is from
I colored with Copics and glitter gel pens and did some die cutting.



I hope to see your entries in the challenge!
Have a great weekend!

I'm looking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Animals + Sentiment


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Judy.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.
    DT Stacey
    www.buterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete