Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Blossom and Be Happy

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for this month's challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

Easter / Spring

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
(in alphabetical order)  

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize: 3 Digital Stamps


My 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch DT card uses
Fred She Said


I colored chick and floral digis with pencils and fussy cut.
I did some die cutting for my background. 
The sentiment die cut is from a Crafter's Companion paper pad.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We love to see how you interpret the challenge theme!

I'm linking up to:
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Animals. Birds and/or Insects
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals


3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy your card is ever so sweet and stunning! Love the layers. THank you for sharing your spring time creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again for another challenge. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet with that little chick, gorgeous card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete