Friday, April 16, 2021

Inspirational Shadowbox

Hi there!
I'm excited to share a shadowbox project with you using 
beautiful card stocks from CutCardStock
I like to make these and think they make great gifts and/or additions to home decor. 
They are easy to customize and I love adding inspirational quotes.



This month glitter card stocks are on sale and there are lots of beautiful colors to choose from, 
so I am using a piece of SILK GLITTER PRINCESS PINK CARD STOCK 12X12 as my base 
and 1 piece cut to 9 inch square. I cut a piece of SILK GLITTER OPULENT OPAL 12X12 CARD STOCK to 10 1/2 inch square. I've also pulled out CURIOUS METALLIC BLANK 5X7 DISCOUNT CARD STOCK - 25 PK - OVERSTOCKS in Cryogen White
The floral border was fussy cut and trimmed to 8 1/2 inches from 
a patterned piece of 12 x 12 paper from my stash.

 trimmed to an 8 1/2 inch square. I used a Create-a-Card Die from Crafter's Companion and 
cut the upper left hand corner to create a frame effect.



The 5 x 7 Curious Metallic card I pulled out was adhered behind the die cut opening on 
the pink card stock. The pieces I cut and mentioned above were all layered together.

I wanted to add flowers to the layout, so did some die cutting and rolling using the glitter card stocks.

I pulled out a digital stamp image from Art Philosophy that I had colored up a couple months ago and fussy cut, chose a quote from a stamp set and coordinating die and some foliage dies. I used CURIOUS METALLIC BLANK 5X7 DISCOUNT CARD STOCK - 25 PK - OVERSTOCKSandPOP TONE GUM DROP GREEN 8.5X11 DISCOUNT CARD STOCK.

I started adding the above elements. 


I finished the project by adding some twine and inserting into a white 12 x 12 shadowbox.




I hope I’ve inspired you with this brother and sister scrapbook layout! 
If so, please leave a comment below, and 
we would love for you to connect with us on our Facebook Page.

I'm linking up to:
Creations in Pink - ATG Mainly Pink

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beutiful shadow box love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty project.

    Thank you for joining us for the April challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This make is just stunning hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Creatalicious' this month
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy xx DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete