Saturday, April 10, 2021

My Mama

Hi there!
I'm sharing 2 cards using a new digital stamp set from
Beccy's Place!





When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 9 word images / sentiments





I colored the digis on both cards with Prismacolor Pencils and 
included my color chart.


I hope you'll check this set out along with all the other great products at





I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Animals, Birds and/or Insects




5 comments:

  1. Great cards with the Mama-set!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy your cards are gorgeous. I love those images. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Animals, butterflies and/or Insects" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! I love both of them. I'm so glad you shared them with us at 2CCC this month, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete