Saturday, April 3, 2021

Gnometastic Birthday Cake

Happy Saturday!
I'm popping in with a post today 
to share a card I made using a new digi from 

There are 10 new Gnome digis. This one is


I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered a circle frame.
The patterned papers are from
The sentiment is from the
I printed it on to the patterned paper.
I added enamel dots.

Be sure and check out the whole Gnome-tastic Collection.
They can be purchased individually or in your choice of sets.

I'm linking up to:
Seize the Birthday - ATG Birthday






4 comments:

  1. Such a fab card. I adore the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gnome card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the limited colour scheme and your design. Great colouring, too! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and the unicorn challenge blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete