Thursday, April 1, 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge

Well, we've made it to April 1st and
that means it's time for this month's challenge at


The theme is
Include an Animal

My DT project is a card using
This sweet digs is perfect for a new baby card, don't you think?



I colored with pencils and fussy cut.
The patterned paper on the card base is from
I punched and dry embossed the border on the left side of the card.
The layered rectangle in the card center was die cut and dry embossed.
I added a bow and pearls.

                                                                 I hope you like what I came up with and
that you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the



I'm linking up to:


3 comments:

  1. So adorable Judy, gorgeous card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too adorable, and I love the colors you have used! Of course, it fits right in with our 2CCC challenge, and I'm so glad you shared it with us. Good Luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll with baby cards this month! This is another adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete