Hey there!
Just a quick post to share a cute card I had
so much fun creating!
Yes, it is another Craft Roulette inspired card!
This one for Episode #333.
And I had to use products from
Why? Because there are so many great products that
work well for, well, for any project!
Wienerful Christmas Stamps - dog image and sentiment
Rustic Christmas Owl Stamps - pine boughs
Hippo Ho Ho Stamps - presents
Pennant Dies - I used 2 of the 3 in the set
Spring Plaid Paper Pad - spring plaid patterned paper,
but works so well for Christmas
The parameters:
Project 4" x 6" Card - My card is a side fold 4 x 6 inch card.
Colors Buffet- I went for colors from a salad buffet
Element Holiday - I chose Christmas as my Holiday
Random Bark - a dog barks
All parameters met and so fun to play along!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
********************************************
Linking up to:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More - Any Occasion
A Place to Start - playing ATG
613 Avenue Create - ATG /Play Time Twist
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - ATG Christmas
************************************************
CHALLENGE RECOGNITION




A very cute card!!! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Love everything I see here!
ReplyDeleteWe're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx
How sweet is this Christmas card, Judy! Love that dog and your design choice to place the plaid at the top of your card. Thanks for playing along with Addicted to Stamps & More! Cathy ATS&M DT
ReplyDeleteNice composition and paper choices! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
This is so cute, Judy! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel