Today I am sharing a card created for this month's
Pajama Crafter Stamps Merry & Bright Hop.
This hop includes New Release projects as well as projects created with older products.
***********************************************
My project is a wreath card created with several products from
I've made one of these before after seeing one on Pinterest and
thought it would be a fun style of card to use with the stamp set I chose to use,
which is Rustic Christmas Owl Stamps along with one of the small stamps from
So to start, I stamped my images.
Coloring with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cutting came next.
We need a wreath form, so I die cut some scalloped circle frames.
The frames are adhered together.
Create the card base by taking an 8 1/2 x 11 inch piece of green card stock,
cut to 6 x 9 inches. Score at 4 1/2 inches along the 9 inch side.
Cut a circle out of the center.
Fold along the score line to form a top fold.
Then I added a patterned paper from the Spring Plaid Paper Pad,
which was matted with red card stock.
I also cut a strip of green card stock measuring 1 x 4 inches and
scored at 1/2 and 3 1/2 inches. Fold and burnish as seen in photo below.
Attach the strip to both sides of the inside bottom of the base as seen below.
This will keep the base from opening too wide.
Adhere the wreath form to the card base by lining up with the half circle opening.
Now it's time to start adding the stamped pieces.
I added the pine boughs first.
The holly pieces came next, layering onto the pine boughs.
The owl was added to the bottom of the wreath.
The flowers were added.
The sentiment was die cut with Christmas Words with Shadow Die.
I adhered the sentiment to a piece of acetate and attached to the back of the wreath.
A narrow strip of green card stock was matted with red and
added near the bottom of the card.
To complete, I added Red Hot Rhinestone Mix Embellishments
to the strip along the bottom.
To check out the Inspiration Hop and see what the rest of the
Pajama Crafter Stamps design team did go to Instagram and get started at
Also, go to YouTube, where some of the team are participating in a hop there as well.
Start on the Pajama Crafter Stamps YouTube channel.
****************************************
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
.png)













No comments:
Post a Comment