Thursday, August 27, 2026

Merry Woofmas

Hey there!
Just a quick post to share a cute card I had 
so much fun creating!

Yes, it is another Craft Roulette inspired card!
This one for Episode #333.

And I had to use products from
Why? Because there are so many great products that 
work well for, well, for any project!


I used:
Wienerful Christmas Stamps - dog image and sentiment
Pennant Dies - I used 2 of the 3 in the set
Spring Plaid Paper Pad - spring plaid patterned paper, 
but works so well for Christmas

The parameters:

 Project 4" x 6" Card - My card is a side fold 4 x 6 inch card.
 Colors  Buffet- I went for colors from a salad buffet
Element Holiday - I chose Christmas as my Holiday
Random Bark - a dog barks

All parameters met and so fun to play along!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

********************************************
Linking up to:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
A Place to Start - playing ATG
613 Avenue Create - ATG /Play Time Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment