Thursday, September 1, 2022

Krafty Chicks Stamp Act Challenge

Hi there!
I am happy to have been invited to be Guest Designer for this month at


This has been one of my favorite challenges to enter for quite a while!
It's a great one to participate in and has lots of inspiration to offer 
from the Design Team and other participants.

This week's challenge theme is
Stamp Act


I stamped the flower image and sentiment on my card with a stamp set from
Impression Obsession and fussy cut.
Two patterned papers from my stash were used for the background.
Three glitter dots were added for a simple embellishment.

__________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:



2 comments:

  1. So pumped you are with us this month as our Guest Designer! This is such a pretty card, flowers are my favorite...have a great day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you in the Hen House this month. I’ve checked out your blog, you make very lovely cards. Love your flower on this one, looks like there’s a vellum layer. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete