Thursday, September 22, 2022

Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge

Ho there!
Today I'm sharing my 4th project as Guest Designer for 

This week's theme is
All Occasions.


I created a pop up box card.
This is absolutely one of my favorite card designs make.
I have used papers from a Recollections 12 x 12 paper pad.
All of the flowers were fussy cut from one of the patterned papers.

I love putting this card together and love the way it came out!
Join in the challenge! We'd love to see your creations!


________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - ATG Option
Dragonfly Dreams - Happy Birthday

DT Favorite


4 comments:

  1. Judy, I am truly amazed that you so perfectly cut out all of those flowers! They are arranged beautifully and your card is gorgeous! Thanks again for being our guest chick this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the patience of fussy cutting so many flowers. Beautifully done! Truly appreciate you joining us Chicks this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty box of flowers. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything I see, a true visual treat!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete