Saturday, September 17, 2022

Hello from Ginger

Hi there!
I'm sharing an inspiration project for this month for

I have used a suggested card sketch and a digi called


I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and die cut
using a stitched rectangle die.
The patterned papers are various ones from my used stash.
I die cut the sentiment.
Pearls were added.


Check out this digi and products at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available
_______________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. I love the teal and brown color combo! Great image and great card. Thanks for linking it to the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy V: You've got a great stash supply box to give you this awesome mix of colors and prints! Ginger steals the show though! :) Thanks for linking to Ally's Angels! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete