Saturday, September 3, 2022

Happy Fall

Hi there!
It's time for this week's 


PRIZES: 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS FOR OUR RANDOM WINNER - anyone can win!
TOP 3 DT Favourites: Our Design Team will choose their favourite 3 entries who win 1digital stamp download.You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter any of our challenges.Follow the INLINKZ instructions to enter & rule

The DT was asked to create projects in the Auttumn/Fall realm.
My fall themed card uses a scarecrow digi
I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I inked the clouds using a stencil and created hills and grass with dies.
The sun and pumpkin were done with a circle punch.
I die cut the sentiment.


Won't you join us this week?
____________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:



 

1 comment:

  1. Great card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete