Saturday, September 3, 2022

Costume Party

Happy Saturday!
Today I'm sharing a cute card I created using a New Release digi from

These new digis are Costume Party themed and so cute!!
I have used


I colored up this cutie with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The torn edge square frame I popped here onto was die cut.
Two patterned papers and washi tape were used for the background.
I used scissors to cut the deckle edge on my card base.

Check out this digi and products at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available
______________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Craft Rocket Challenges - Dots and/or Stripes



7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Love this little bumble bee. Very fun design and papers for the theme of your card. Thank you so much for sharing with Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute image and card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card with this great design, adorable image and loving the colors you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It is so festive for fall! Thank you for sharing at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute and a fabulous design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane{Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats} TOB Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our September challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete