Friday, October 18, 2019

Stand Out!

Hey all!
I'm just popping in quickly,
in between working on other DT projects.

I put this journal page together earlier today
using the image for this month's




I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
I tore and inked the edges around the image
and added bits of other torn paper around the page.
I thought they worked rather well.
The sentiment was done with a stamp from Crafter's Comapnion
and die cut with Crafter's Companion Torn Circle Dies.


We would love for you to participate with us each month!
Hop on over and check out the rules HERE!

And be sure to check out all the products available at

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. A great journal page, Judy! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT
    Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Judy, so much loving handiwork goes into everything you make, and this is no exception! Such a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for your entry at LTCCB.

    ReplyDelete