Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Cute As A Button October

Hi all!
It's October 1st and I can't believe it!
This year just seems to be flying by!

So, a new month brings on a new challenge at

The Design Team has created projects with the theme
"Colors of Fall".


How cute is this little guy?
I colored the digi with Prismacolor Premier Pencils
and, as I do with about 99% of my projects, fussy cut.
The image is popped with foam tape on to a layered die cut oval
which was created with Gemini Dies from Crafter's Companion.
The sentiment was stamped with a Recollections stamp.
The papers are from Recollections as well.
I added a sticker from The Paper Studio to the lower right corner.
I added an orange button and black twine.


I hope you'll join us this month.
You can use images from any company
and go with an Anything Goes theme.

I'm linking up to:
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafting Happiness - Orange
Cute N Crafty - ATG
Lil Patch of Craft Friends - ATG
Crafty Catz - ATG


5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy

    Yeah time really flies
    A really Cute halloween creation you made I love it

    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I love your coloring and the papers are fantastic! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and coloring! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and image fab colouring too, thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete