Saturday, October 19, 2019

Christmas Carolers

Hi there!
It's time for some New Release Previews from


This month's 6 new images will be available soon
and are Fall/Winter themed.

My twisted easel card uses
Christmas Carolers


How adorable is this digi? The sweet couple and the
cute puppy and kitty!

I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered the panel I attached the image to.
The greeting is also die cut and the other embellishments
are dazzles stickers, which I though worked well with my color scheme.


I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 

And join us for our monthly challenges at



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

 

I'm linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely design, sweet image too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and such a cute image.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a lovely card with this adorable image. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT. X

    ReplyDelete