Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Forever Wedding Card

Hi there!
Today I'm over on the
Dies R Us Inspiration Blog
sharing my latest DT project.

At this time of year most crafters are creating
Fall/Autumn/Halloween/ Holiday projects, but my daughter
is "Tying the Knot" next week so I was inspired
to create a wedding card.


Let me show you how it came together!

I gathered dies, a 5x 6.5 inch card base, 2 printed papers
and a piece of white card stock, a of colored card stock, 
a piece of vellum. ribbon, mini roses.

I adhered the solid card stock to the card base.
The printed papers were cut to rectangles and added.
A small strip of solid card stock was place to cover where the 2 papers are together.
I added the ribbon to the left side.

My die cutting was done next using colored and white card stock.
The vellum was added behind the canopy and couple.


I adhered the die cut rectangle to the card base
and added the canopy and couple with foam tape.
The sentiment was adhered with wet glue.
I added the mini roses and decided at the last moment
to add some flat back pearls.
I added a bow.

 


Each of the dies I've used are linked
to the Dies R Us Store below.


Tutti Designs Wedding Canopy


Tutti Designs Word Set - Forever


I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Those dies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is beautiful. Your daughter and future son in law will love it.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy,
    Love the layering, it's so elegant. Makes me wonder how it would look in gold. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lina DT for A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete