Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Musical Happy Birthday Card

Hi there!
I am so excited to be here with my first post
as a new Inspiration Design Team Member for

My project today is a birthday card I created
especially for my older brother with dies from



I gathered all of my materials.

I started with a 5 x 6.5 inch card base and 
layered gold, black and white card stocks.

Next came the die cutting.
I cut the saxophone twice and glued together.
The sentiment and music dies were cut twice
using black and gold card stock.
I cut the 2 largest rectangle dies out of
black and white card stock.


I layered the rectangles and the sentiment and music die cuts were also layered, 
but slightly offset to create a shadow effect.

The last step was to adhere all to the card.


Each of the dies I've used are linked
to the Dies R Us Store below.








So, what do you think?
I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

3 comments:

  1. Great card for a musician whatever the gender.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Birthday card!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful birthday card, Judy! I can imagine so many people who would love this one. I love how quickly a great card comes together with fun dies like these. Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete